Runway | Culture Professionals
Runway | Culture Professionals is a semester-long training course aimed at increasing competences in the field of cultural management. It will help to bring strategic planning, interdisciplinarity, sustainability and an international context to an organisation or project. It also focuses on working with audiences and teamwork.
Similar training has so far also taken place in Košice under the Escalator project, which was a turning point in the functioning of many cultural organisations in Košice. A nice example is also the international project Tandem.
Who is the semester training course for?
The programme is designed for cultural managers from public and private organisations and institutions who want to take their projects or organisations to an international level. It is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced attendants. It is primarily aimed at people from Trenčín and the Trenčín region, but not exclusively.
What specific topics will the course develop?
The programme is divided into 4 content blocks:
1. block / STRATEGIC PLANNING
2. block / AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT
3. block / NETWORKING & SERVICE DESIGN
4. block / LEADERSHIP & SOFT SKILLS
How will it look like practically?
● The programme will start in October 2022.
● The program will take place in person in Trenčín.
● The programme will take the form of four weekend blocks (Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
● Among the lecturers there will also be capacities from abroad (knowledge of English as well as Slovak language required).
How to enrol in the course?
Registration will open in August 2022. If you want to be the first to know about registration, click here to sign up.